Well, as I think mentioned before, I was having issues with one of the yarns I chose. But I needing my cutting it out and just using the Harrisville Shetland. After opening it up a bit to 2 per dent in a 6 dent reed, I think it turned out pretty well. I did find that I was beating too hard in the beginning, so about 4-5 inched on one end is much tighter. Lesson learned.
It started out at 26 "x 79 "long, just off the loom. After washing it with some skookum smooshing in a tub of hot-ish water, a little hand soap, and throwing it in the washer to spin out the water and then putting it in the dryer on air-fluff it is now 20x68 minus the fringe. Perfect for a shawl. and I learned a lot about how I need to pay closer attention to the fold side. All in all, I am pleased and will definitely do it again.