The sample and towels came out nice. I didn't notice any problems with tension on the stripe threads. It was fun to weave and the red and purple perked me up during a spell of cold, gray weather. Two towels came out particularly well - just simple blocks of red separated with stripes. I sent the to a cousin as soon as I finished hemming them and with the final press. Unfortunately, I didn't photograph them.
I threw 2 sheets of Dr. Beckmann's in the wash for the second (fulling) wash and noticed that they came out light pink.
I was quite delighted with the olive green. I like olive green a lot, but I wasn't sure about it here. It blended beautifully with the other colors.
Now I'm going to start warping the Stripes lesson. It was really hard to tell the two yellows apart. It will be interesting to see what goes on the loom: Lemon-Lemon-Butter or Lemon-Butter-Lemon, or Butter-Lemon-Lemon. Whatever way, it sounds pretty tasty (especially with the "parsley" zingers).