The fabric that I wove for this lesson could be so many things....if they were smaller they would be wonderful placemats.
As they are they could be cushion covers and they are a good skookum towel. If you wove them really large they would make great wall hangings or room dividers. The power of the 4 shaft loom never ceases to amaze me.
Things we will learn in this episode:
• How powerful a black warp can be.
• How we can weave Crackle with or without plain weave picks between them.
• How powerful our graphics can be with blocks created on opposites.
• How to motor through our bobbin drawer :)
• How to get solid’ish bands selvedge to selvedge by treadling on opposites and omitting the plain weave picks between them.